IGL-Art is a film production company founded in 2008 based in Tokyo. We are developing international film production and distribution with partners in the United States, Asia (Greater China, India, Southeast Asia, etc.), Australia, and Europe.
We also run a girls samurai team named “RIN-PA“.
Film Production Division – IGL-Art
Overview of the Business
- Planning, production, distribution, sales, operation and management of video content such as movies, broadcast programs, commercials, promotional videos, etc.
- Planning, production, sales, operation and management of audio, music, video software such as Blu-ray discs, DVDs, CDs, etc.
- Planning, production, sales, operation and management of web and mobile contents
- Acquisition, ownership, management, operation and mediation of music copyrights
- Development of the use of musical works
- Planning, editing, design, production and publication of musical scores and other publications
- Planning, production, implementation, consulting of advertising, sales promotion and marketing
- Planning, production, operation, and performance of events, stage performances, concerts, lectures, etc.
- Training, management and promotion of actors, musicians, artists, models, talents, cultural people, etc.
- Planning, design, manufacturing, and sales of apparel products, accessories, interior goods, etc.
- Planning, development, design, production and sales of character products
- Acquisition, ownership, management, operation, licensing, sales and mediation of copyrights and other intellectual property rights related to characters, talents, etc.
- Planning, development, operation, maintenance, sales, management and consignment of hardware, software and systems related to computers, the Internet, video and music
- Management of salons related to relaxation, product sales
- Translation and interpretation
- Various consulting services
- Any business incidental to or related to the previous issue
Founding and Establishment
Founded 2008/ Established 2014
Sagami Building 2F, 7-13-6 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0061 JAPAN
Film producer / Director / Screenwriter / Music Producer
He has been interested in comics, animated films and live action films since his childhood. Especially Charles Chaplin, Akira Kurosawa, Alfred Hitchcock and other great filmmakers. He started to make films and stages at his junior-high.
After graduated university, he worked at some Japanese ad agencies, and then he founded his own company. He developed businesses about ad creation, film-making, IT related (mainly software development) and etc.
He collaborated with some famous Japanese film producers, and produced some films aimed to limited road show. Simultaneously, he supported to some projects of oversea film shooting and distribution involved with U.S., Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore and etc.
After that, he deepened the cooperation with Hollywood filmmakers and construct the scheme of international film production in an honest way. Furthermore, he is deepening the network with Greater China, India, Singapore, Mid East, Australia, Europe and etc.
He has been studying about Japanese and Asian traditional thoughts and cultures. His main purpose is expanding those thoughts and cultures for world peace.
He knows about Chinese and Japanese traditional practical martial arts. He respects Akira Kurosawa very much and studied huge things from Kurosawa’s films. He is trying to integrate those techniques to Hollywood action movie style.
He majored in Computer technology and Artificial Intelligence related technology when he was in the university. His themes of sci-fi movies are based on those experiences and knowledge.
Representative of Alchemy Brothers Co., Ltd., which produces and distributes films. He is involved in the production of animation and live-action films at Bop Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Nippon Television Corporation. In collaboration with Tsuburaya Productions, he revived “Ultra Seven” in the Heisei world, and subsequently produced many special-shot works. In 1998, he founded Nittelegenic, and since 2001 he has served as a judge for “Miss Magazine”, and has a track record in idol production.